What is employee alignment? And why should you care about it?
“Alignment” is an employee’s perception of the degree to which his/her contributions are linked to the success of the organization.
There are plenty of reasons why you should care, but here’s one: A Watson-Wyatt study found that organizations with effective employee communication programs provided a 26% total return to shareholders, compared to 15% experienced by firms that communicate least effectively.
In this video, you’ll get to watch the Building Employee Alignment interactive seminar I presented at the 2018 Missouri SHRM State Conference.
• The strategies for and benefits of focusing employees’ efforts on the things that really matter to their organization
• The benefits of creating alignment employees’ everyday behaviors and bottom line business results
• How to communicate this link between everyday behaviors and bottom line results to employees
• The factors that motivate various levels of employees to perform
• How to create a system that will attract, motivate, and retain key talent, as well as encourage employees to focus on continuous operational improvement
This session emphasizes the balance between organizational success and individual performance. After you watch, you’ll be able to create a link between employees’ everyday performance and the organization’s success that helps both your employees and your bottom line.
Click here to watch the video (and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel while you’re there).