Media & Press Appearances
Interview with Jim Masters on CUTV Live January 27, 2020 at noon.
Why is HR Still Fighting for a Seat at the Table 25 Years Later?
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How HR can move beyond being the hiring, firing, and “necessary evil” department to CEOs
- What can actually make HR stand out in the C-Suite
- How to get a VOICE at the table, and more.
Leveraging HR to Drive Business Results
On the show, Diane and I talk about:
- What the employment brand is and how it affects your organization’s marketing brand
- What happens when HR is disconnected from the strategic mission of your organization
- How to turn your HR function from a cost center into a strategic business partner
- How to craft your message for impact, and more.
Listen to the Podcast here
The Crazy Shift Show
Ed Krow and Ira Wolfe on LinkedIn Live. What do you have to say? What does HR need to do better?
Ed's articles on Forbes
Ed Krow is a member of Forbes Coaches Council. Click here to see his latest articles on human resources, HR strategy and succession planning.