Media & Press Appearances
Leveraging HR to Drive Business Results
On the show, Diane and I talk about:
- What the employment brand is and how it affects your organization’s marketing brand
- What happens when HR is disconnected from the strategic mission of your organization
- How to turn your HR function from a cost center into a strategic business partner
- How to craft your message for impact, and more.
Listen to the Podcast here
Why is HR Still Fighting for a Seat at the Table 25 Years Later?
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How HR can move beyond being the hiring, firing, and “necessary evil” department to CEOs
- What can actually make HR stand out in the C-Suite
- How to get a VOICE at the table, and more.
Ed Krow HR Strategist
Ed Krow works with executives and business owners who are struggling with people problems, such as adapting to changing business conditions and customer, investor, or community expectations.
As a result Human Resources actually drives business results.
HR - You can do better than that!!!
Ed Krow and Ira Wolfe on "LinkedIn Live. What do you have to say? What does HR need to do better?
Interview with Jim Masters on CUTV Live January 27, 2020 at noon.